CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
We are looking for a customer service and support associate to head customer relations and manage day to day communications. We are a young company specializing in the design and manufacturing of stylized electric motorbikes.
The ideal candidate should have a great personality as well as the ability to think quickly on their feet. This is a FAST paced start-up environment. Perfect for current students or recent grads looking to jump-start their career in the transportation, lifestyle, and product development industries.
You should be:
Customer-Focused: You understand the value of relationships by building trust and relating to the customer to ensure the conversation progresses properly and on track. You are honest, you do not cut corners, and you have a passion for delivering a great customer experience & doing what’s right for our customers
A Critical Thinker: You are logical, like following processes, and thrive in situations that force you to think outside of the box to creatively solve problems.
- Adaptable: You take on change as a chance to be creative and to collaborate with colleagues.
Positive: You stay optimistic in your everyday work and take each call as an opportunity to make someone’s day better.
- The gatekeeper of first impressions.
- Greet, welcome, and respond to customers via phone, email, mail, and social media with a warm and friendly manner.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
Part/Full Time: Part Time and Full Time positions available
Location: Tustin, CA