Hey, Austin! Are you ready for a night of delicious tacos, great music, and a thrilling group ride? We’re excited to invite you to the Super Social Austin Taco Tuesday and Group Ride, hosted in collaboration with our friends at Howler Bros. Get ready for a fantastic evening filled with fun and adventure perfect for the whole family. All are welcome.
Date: Tuesday, November 7th
Time: Meet @ 5pm / Ride-out @ 6pm
Location: Howler Bros. - South Congress Outpost
Address: 1333 S Congress Ave #110, Austin, TX 78704
Ride Details: 13+ miles with a few stops
We're proud to have some fantastic partners joining us for this event:
- Howler Bros: Our gracious hosts and purveyors of fine outdoor clothing, gear, and accessories.
- Liquid Death: Stay hydrated with the purest water in an infinitely recyclable aluminum can.
- Ranch Rider: Sip on craft cocktails with a Texas twist. Ranch Rider's selection of canned cocktails will be available for your enjoyment. (age 21+)
- Good Vibes: Providing the grooviest ebike tour experience on two-wheels exploring sights & sounds of Austin.
- Pueblo Viejo: Local taco truck slinging tacos your way.
- DJ Jamie Dred: Playing your favorite tunes.
- And much more!
This is an event you won’t want to miss! Get out there and enjoy the vibrant Austin community and make new friends while indulging in delicious food and good vibes. Whether you’re an experienced rider or just looking for a fun evening out, the Super Social Austin is for you.
If you're looking for an all-electric adventure, join Team SUPER73 at Electrify Expo Austin starting Nov. 10th. Ebike demos, custom bikes & more.
Dates: November 10-12th
Time: 10am-5pm CT
Location: Circuit of the Americas
Address: 9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd, Austin, TX 78617
Get your tickets HERE