The Comfortable Commuter
The ZX features a light aircraft-grade aluminum frame, a brand new redesigned seat, improved ergonomics and a more upright riding position – making the ZX stands as one of SUPER73’s most comfortable bikes to date.
Legally Ride Without a License, Insurance or Registration
- Multi-Class Ride Modes | Each bike comes pre-programmed in the Class-2 mode, which allows for throttle operation and pedal assist riding up to 20mph. Plus access Class-1, Class-3, and unlock Off-Road mode to reach up to 28mph.
- Removable Battery | Easily charge at home or work with any standard 110v outlet.
- Range | 30+ miles* of range at 20mph under Class-2 throttle-only operation; 50+ miles* of range using Class-1 pedal assist mode.
- Motor | The internally geared brushless DC hub motor is capable of outputting up to 1200 watts of peak power.
Explore the ZX
- Colorways: Agave Green, Panthro Blue & Ron Burgundy | Experience the ZX in an entirely new color palette.
- Blain Handlebar | Only available on the new colorways, a stylish low-rise handlebar made of high strength chromoly.
Modern Street Tires
Featuring LZRD for Extended Commuting
The LZRD is a modern street tire made for extended range commuting. This tire was designed with micro knurling to improve cornering grip while balancing extended tire life.
Bluetooth Connectivity for iOS and Android
- Download the App | Unlock all of Super73’s e-bike features and receive over-the-air updates.
- Navigation | The app provides turn-by-turn navigation on both the Smart Display and your mobile device.
- View Settings | Easily change between pedal assist modes and view your current speed, remaining battery range, and more.
Customize Your ZX
All our vehicles are designed to be customizable to your riding preferences. Explore our accessories and apparel to find your signature SUPER73 style.
*Battery range estimates depend on conditions such as rider weight, speed, temperature, wind, tire pressure, terrain, incline, etc. Mileage may vary. All bikes are subject to minor cosmetic changes. We only ship within the 48 contiguous states and Hawaii. Final shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Please note, shipments to Hawaii are subject to extended delivery time frames due to cargo ship transportation. The estimated delivery timeline for orders shipping to Hawaii is 4-6 weeks. Please review the Returns & Cancellation Policy and Warranty Information for this vehicle.
6061 / 7005 aluminum alloy, 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered head tube
Moon Rock, Storm Gray, Agave, Ron Burgundy, Panthro Blue
Class-1 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak
Class-2 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak (Default)
Class-3 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak
Off-Road Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak
- Top Speed
Class-1 Mode: up to 20mph (throttle deactivated, pedal assist only)
Class-2 Mode: up to 20mph
Class-3 Mode: up to 28mph (throttle deactivated, pedal-assist only)
Off-Road Mode: up to 28mph
615 watt-hours, 18650 cells
- Front Hub
9 x 135mm, steel axle
20”x100mm alloy with lightening cutouts
Colorways: Moon Rock, Storm Gray
Front 20 x 4" / Rear: 20 x 4" LZRD
Colorways: Agave, Ron Burgundy, Panthro Blue
Front 20 x 4.5" / Rear: 20 x 5" LZRD
- Inner Tubes
20 x 4.5-5”, angled valve stem
Mechanical 180/180mm rotors
Sold separately (availability TBD)
Transflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device
- iOS + Android Compatible
Sold separately (availability TBD)
- Tail Light
Optional accessory sold separately
2A (6-7 hour charge time) 5A sold separately (2-3 hour charge time)
- Pedal Assist
4 modes (ECO, TOUR, SPORT, SUPER)
- Bottom Bracket
120mm sealed bearing, square taper
- Crank / Front Chain Ring
25mm alloy crank arms, 36T chainring 10-speed w/44T sold separately
Single-speed 16T rear cog / Optional: 10-speed gearing (11-36T) sold separately
- Rear Derailleur
10-speed sold separately
- Passenger Foot pegs
- Seat Height
- Weight Limit