Original Urban Cruiser
The S1 is our original utility urban cruiser. Equipped with a 768 watt-hour battery, LED lights, and rear cargo rack, the S1's versatility has helped it become one of the most recognizable bikes in the SUPER73 lineup.
Legally Ride Without a License, Insurance or Registration
- Class-2 Ride Mode | Each S1 comes pre-programmed in the Class-2 mode, which allows for throttle operation up to 20mph. Class-2 mode allows riders as young as 16 to ride legally on city streets.
- Removable Battery | Easily charge at home or work with any standard 110v outlet.
- Range | 25+ miles* of range at 20mph under Class-2 throttle-only operation.
- Motor | The internally geared brushless DC hub motor is capable of outputting up to 1000 watts of peak power.
Explore the S1
- Integrated LED Lights | Comes with a brake light and a circular headlight.
- Integrated Rear Rack for Cargo | The rear cargo rack comes standard on all S1s and allows riders to transport bags, upgrade to an extended seat, or add other accessories. The Modular Cargo Crate with Net mounts directly on to the integrated rack to securely store your belongings.
Customize Your S1
All our vehicles are designed to be customizable to your riding preferences. Explore our accessories and apparel to find your signature SUPER73 style.
*Battery range estimates depend on conditions such as rider weight, speed, temperature, wind, tire pressure, terrain, incline, etc. Mileage may vary. All bikes are subject to minor cosmetic changes. We only ship within the 48 contiguous states and Hawaii. Final shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Please note, shipments to Hawaii are subject to extended delivery time frames due to cargo ship transportation. The estimated delivery timeline for orders shipping to Hawaii is 4-6 weeks. Please review the Returns & Cancellation Policy and Warranty Information for this vehicle.
Black, White, Army Green, Tan
500 watts nominal / 1000 watts peak
- Top Speed
Class-2 Mode: 20mph
768 watt-hours, Panasonic cells
- Front Hub
9 x 135mm axle
20" x 4" alloy with lightening cutouts
Front: 20 x 4” / Rear: 20” x 4” All-Terrain Tires
- Inner Tubes
20” x 4”
Tektro hydraulic alloy disc brakes, 2 piston
- iOS + Android Compatible
LED Halo headlight
- Tail Light
Rear brake light
2A (6-7 hour charge time) / Optional: 5A (3-4 hour charge time)
- Pedal Assist
3 modes (ECO, MID, HIGH)
- Bottom Bracket
100mm, Square Taper, Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Crank / Front Chain Ring
140mm alloy crank arms, 36T chainring
- Rear Derailleur
- Passenger Foot pegs
- Seat Height
- Weight Limit